Lightening My Hair with *Only* 30 DeveloperFriday, June 12, 2015
I should have used 40 Developer.
That was my first thought after my hair was dry and styled. The result was not as light as I wanted it, but I am still moderately satisfied with the color.
Have a look at pics before I explain what I did:
|After using the 30 Developer|
|Before using 30 Developer|
I have been wanting to lighten my hair for a few weeks now, but between traveling and work, I just wasn't able to get around to it. Three days ago, I finally got around to it.
- You will need a plastic bowl, gloves, and a brush, all seen in the photo below.
- Drench hair in 30 Developer
- Wait 2-3 hours (I waited 2.5 hours)
- Wash and rinse with your favorite shampoo and conditioner
- Air or blow dry (I used a blow dryer)
- Voila! Your hair is lighter!