When the Becca Skin Love Foundation first came out, it didn’t seem all that interesting to me, but after I got a tube from a friend (Sienna), I was like 😱😱😱 THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!
My skin type
Oily and imperfect. I have fading dark acne scars and tiny icepick scars on my cheeks.
What it’s supposed to do
From the brand: A weightless, medium to buildable coverage foundation with a velvety, natural finish that mimics the look of smooth, healthy skin.
The brand also goes on to say that the foundation adapts to your body’s chemistry, resulting in a natural finish for your skin type and skin tone.
How I use it
I put two pumps on the back of my hand and place the product on my cheeks (where my acne scarring is) with my forefinger and blend it out with a dense foundation brush. The coverage is mind-boggingly great, since the formula is so fantastic. I was expecting lighter coverage, but this foundation covers all my imperfections in the most natural way. I do set this foundation with setting powder, but not so much that it takes away the glow.
How long I used it
For many months now; this foundation made my yearly favorites list!
What I like about it
- It blurs my pores and is is buildable to full-coverage
- It’s almost weightless; to me, when I hear “weightless” I think “feels like I am wearing nothing” but it’s not quite there yet. I will say it’s one of the most weightless foundations I own (and I’ve tried a LOT)
- The shade range is fantastic; I can wear this shade in the warm and colder months of the year without a problem. I can also wear the shade Mahogany.
- It lasts beautifully through the gym. Yeah, I am one of those people that wear makeup almost every day. I was going to the gym during my lunch break at work for a while and was shocked to find the foundation looked amazing after a sweaty workout.
- It lasts all day and I rarely have to touch it up, only to powder when my oily skin takes over.
- It does EVERYTHING IT SAYS IT DOES!
What could be better
This foundation is a forever repurchase, a holy grail, and I have zero complaints about it. I hope they come out with a Skin Love concealer!
Where to indulge
If you enjoyed this post, you should add me on Bloglovin so you never miss another.