As a person with very sparse eyebrows, I am always looking for brow products that will make my life a lot easier when drawing my brows on. I really love pomades. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow is definitely a staple. The last pomade I bought and loved was Kat Von D’s brow pomade, which lasts longer than ABH’s. So when I saw that Milani had a brow pomade pencil, I was like whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, I gotta try it 👀
My skin type
Oily and that includes the skin under my sparse brows. For that reason, whatever I put on it stars slicking up by 2 o’clock…
What it’s supposed to do
From the brand: Your brows, but better! Our Stay Put Brow Pomade Pencil gives you to-the-point pencil perfection. Putting your best face forward is a breeze with this tinted brow pencil. The bold, bouncy formula glides on effortlessly to fill in, shape and define your brows, giving you natural-looking fullness and statement-making shapes. Designed with a brow spoolie on one end and a pencil tip on the other, our Stay Put pencil can control defiant brows and then fill in color for a fierce, full look. This vegan eyebrow liner is water-resistant and lasts up to 12 hours. Talk about a power point.
How I use it
I just draw them on like I do with any other pencil!
What I like about it
- I like the idea of it. It’s quite innovative. I haven’t seen anyone else making brow pomades in pencil form.
- It lasts about as long as my ABH Dip Brow
- The spoolie brush is great for sparse brows, which is extremely rare. It only moves the color around a little bit but blends in very nice with my brow hairs.
- The formula is great; I half-expected a regular brow pencil just being called a brow pomade pencil, but it’s creamy, but not too creamy and easy to shape.
- It has the advantage of working like a regular brow pencil so it takes me no time to draw them
- The result is very natural looking, but you can instagram it out if you wanted
- Uhh, it definitely lasts 12 hours, but by that time it’s definitely time to take it off.
What could be better
I reckon the only issue I have with it is that I wish there was a darker shade after dark brown. Currently, my hair is jet black so I wish there were options for that. It still looks good, though! I alternate this with my other brow pomades but I reckon if I used this everyday it would run out fairly quickly. It is a pencil that you need to sharpen and I find myself needing to sharpen it every time I use it.
Where to indulge
If you enjoyed this post, you should add me on Bloglovin so you never miss another.