If you don’t have the Sephora App, now is a good time to download it! Sephora is offering a preview of some pretty awesome Black Friday deals on their app and “something special” for app-only users November 23. Here is a preview of the offerings:
Items I am most excited about:
- I am all the way here for that Tarte Discovery Set! Even if they are minis! Tarte has some of the best blushes on the market and $10 isn’t bad for what looks like a Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara, Rainforest of the Sea lipstick, and Amazonian Clay 12-hr blush.
- I really wish that Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 2 was the Nudes You Need (Volume 1) Palette! I have been lusting over that for ages, but it doesn’t seem likely they will put that on sale. I have a Make Up For Ever Artist Palette similar to the one they will offer for sale, so this one is a pass for me. I probably should have remembered about the nudes one during the VIB sale!
- I haven’t tried any of the Sephora-branded skin care, so I am curious about the rose skin care set. It looks like the sheet mask, sleeping mask, and cleansing wipes; a good start! If their skin care line is anything like their makeup line, which I believe is totally underrated, then I am so game for this!
- I have heard really good things about Urban Decay’s setting mist and it looks like it’s being promoted alongside their famous primer potion. I have way too many primer potions in my collection so this is likely a pass for me.
- Origins in another underrated brand in my world. I am aware that many people know how great their products are, I just don’t have much of it in my collection. That $18 mask set is a good opportunity to change that, plus they are all highly rated!
- I can highly recommend the Murad Environmental Shield set because I have tried that collection before, once when I was very young and didn’t need it, and again, presently to deal with hyperpigmentation. I think there is enough in that kit to make you want to purchase the full-size of at least one of the products.