I almost pushed “Checkout” on my Sephora cart without going through my “Loves” list. Glad I did, too, because Soko to Tokyo ($40.00) is BACK and it’s got products I have been wanting to try but couldn’t bring myself to push the button on.
|Photo credit: Sephora.com|
The set includes:
– 0.2 oz/ 7 g AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel
– 0.34 oz/ 10 mL belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
– 0.84 oz/ 25 mL boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding Intensive Wash-Off Treatment
– 0.49 oz/ 14 g Caolion Premium Blackhead Steam Pore Pack
– 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Dr. Jart+ BB Cream in Light to Medium
– 1 oz/ 30 mL Erborian Yuza Double Lotion
– 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
– 0.68 oz/ 20 mL Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel
– 0.4 oz/ 12 mL Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
– 0.23 oz/ 6 g Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream
Angela from Beauty and the Cat raves about this mist and I’m about to find out what the big deal is. The last set I had contained the Erborian Ginseng Milk which I actually really liked so I am excited to try the Yuza Double Lotion! Erborian is so underrated in my opionion; I have loved everything I have ever tried from them.
I’m not so excited about the Shiseido Concentrate (it’s sooo perfumey; I actually have a deluxe sample of this, likely from Sephora, that I can’t get through for that reason) and the Dr. Jart BB Cream, for obvious reasons (it’s going to be too light for my dark skin).
Go get yours!