It’s almost that time of year again, where Sephora has its spring Beauty Insider sale. I must say, 15% off isn’t really that much, but somehow I am always lured in by this discount. For Rouge, the sale starts Friday, April 13th (Friday the 13th!) and that’s probably when I’ll be doing my hauling. It goes until April 16th and then restarts April 20th-23rd for VIBs (15% off) and Beauty Insiders (10% off). Things have sold out before so the advantage of being Rouge here is being able to get first dibs on highly coveted products. Here’s what’s in my cart (that needs to be pared down!):
I saw this for the first time this week and was like yesssssssss! I didn’t get a chance to get any of these Match Stix for budgetary reasons, but this is too good an opportunity to pass up! Definitely getting these if they are still available by Friday! I just hope they aren’t too small!
I purchased the Hourglass Confession lipstick last year and I loved, loved, loved the tube, but wasn’t crazy about the shade. This duo gives me the opportunity to fix that. What’s best is that one of these in a case is $34; although you are getting two shades, it’s still a deal (a refill cartridge is $22 by itself). The shades are If Only, described as a deep rose and I Woke Up, a dusty rose.
I swatched these a few weeks back and fell in love with the texture. I swore I would eventually pick up 6W and 6N and this sale seems like the perfect time to do so!
Sephora Favorites Selfie Kit ($28.00)
I added this to my cart yesterday and it sold out when I checked back on it today! I certainly hope Sephora restocks this in time for the sale. I remember seeing a selfie kit before, but was uninterested – for some reason, I felt like it was full of highlighters. Here’s what’s included in this kit:
– 0.08 oz/ 2.3 mL Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Ashton
– 0.08 oz/ 2.4 g BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter in Opal
– 0.17 oz/ 5 g Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in Noir
– 0.2 oz/ 6 g MILK MAKEUP Blur Stick
– 0.14 oz/ 4 g STELLAR* COSMIC FACE POWDER GLOW 02
– 0.0035 oz/ 0.1 g Tarte Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner in Black
It’s basically a kit for your entire face! I imagine this would be perfect for travel. I already own the Tarte eyeliner and it’s fantastic; it’s not going to hurt having a backup. I’ve seen ABH Ashton on many people and have always been curious about how the shade would look on me. This kit is a winner and I hope they restock it!
This is actually a repurchase. I reviewed this long ago and it has become a staple. It replaced my Cinema Secrets spray cleanser and I don’t think I’ll ever go back. It’s effective and smells nice!
Omorovicza Travel Mask Trio ($55.00)
If you can believe it, I’ve never tried anything at all from the brand, as it is pretty price prohibitive for me most of the time. However, with this little set, you get three masks to try!
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Ultramoor Mud Mask: Transform skin’s appearance in as little as a few minutes with the Ultramoor Mud Mask—a flash-lifting, anti-wrinkle mask. Gentle exfoliation and deep pore cleansing complete the treatment, leaving the facial contours looking more sharply defined and the complexion brighter.
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Deep Cleansing Mask: Much more than a deep-cleansing treatment, the calcium- and magnesium-rich Deep Cleansing Mask is infused with Hungarian moor mud to clear congested pores and brighten the look of skin tone as it draws out impurities.
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Midnight Radiance Mask: Packed with salicylic acid and sand lily extract, the Midnight Radiance Mask is a brightening nighttime gel mask that reveals a radiant glow at dawn. It melts into the skin, reducing the appearance of dark spots and stubborn discoloration for an even-, smooth-, and radiant-looking complexion.
Son & Park Beauty Filter Cream Glow ($32.00)
Not gonna lie, I only want to try this because I’ve fallen head over heels for their Beauty Water. This cream is supposed to be a “base cream” that brightens and smooths. I wonder why they aren’t calling this a moisturizer… is it just a primer? Either way, I want to try it!
What are you eyeing for the Sephora sale?
If you enjoyed this post, you should add me on Bloglovin so you never miss another.