This month I had the pleasure of going to New York with Angela from Beautyandthecat to catch up with her counterpart, Renee. I took this time to stock up on some beauty products as well as explore what’s new in the world of Asian beauty. Here’s my final haul.
I made out with:
- A Japanese body cloth. I usually get the body polisher from the Body Shop for $5 but decided to see how different the Japanese ones are. Hint: they’re the same. 😏
- Heimish Artless Glow Base SPF 50+/PA+++
- Atrue Violet Petal Black Tea Hydrating Moisturizer
- Aroma Resort Body Moisturizer (Kracie)
- Missha Super Aqua Perfect Cleansing Oil in Tissue
- UZ Eye Opening Liner in Burgundy and Brown Black
- Daiso Compression Masks (24 pieces)
Haba Rose Honey & Milk Ceramide Mask (pack of 5)
Bihada Syokunin Brightening Mask (pack of 7)
- Naruko Taiwan Magnolia Brightening and Firming Mask EX
- Naruko (NRK) HA Hydro-lock Moisturizing Mask
- Papa Recipe Bombee Green Honey Mask Pack
- Papa Recipe Whitening Honey Mask Pack
- Papa Recipe Bombee Honey Mask
- 8Free I Love Myself Makeup Boosting Mask
- 8Free Don’t Worry Healing Mask
- Everyday Bouncy Facial Mask
But the first stop was drinks at the Roxy hotel the night before.
Shopping started at oo35mm followed by New Kam Man and others.
Angela brought to my attention that UZ, a new Japanese eyeliner popup, is going on in NY right now. We stopped by to see what it was all about and picked up a couple of liners.
Toward the end of the shopping, I had a taste for soju, so soju we had!
|A soju stop!|
|This stuff was so confusing but also pretty|
Reviews of some of this stuff coming pretty soon!
If you enjoyed this post, you should add me on Bloglovin so you never miss another.