It seems like working from home might be ramping down and I’ve got the perfect hair and makeup for return to the office.
Let’s start with hair! As you may know, I am a full lace wig gal, but it has been very hard to find full lace wigs at a reasonable price lately. I’ve been wearing clip-ins for a while after wanting access to my scalp and just to be less hot this summer. I recently decided to give half wigs another try to see how I feel. I chose Sensationnel Synthetic Half Wig Instant Weave Drawstring Cap in IWD 11. Check out all the details in the video below.
I really love how natural the half wig looks and how easy it is to install and maintain. I recently came back from Miami and slept in it (with a bonnet) and it’s still as good as new! I certainly recommend this half wig to anyone looking for a style with class and professionalism.
On to the makeup. Here are the details:
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer (15) to cover up hyperpigmentation and even out skin tone. I have a review on how amazing just a dab of this stuff is.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder (Medium Deep) to reduce shininess and set base.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (Truffle) underneath they eyes set with Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (Dim Light) to brighten and conceal bags. I have been using this palette for years and I love it more than any Hourglass product I have purchased.
- Charlotte Tilbury Brow Cheat (Natural Black) to fill in brows. This eyebrow pencil is great for defining sparse brows.
- Eyes made up with Dior Wild Earth Palette (Terra) and lined with Rose of Versailles liquid eyeliner.
- Bobbi Brown Crushed Lipstick (Lilac) on lips for a beautiful dainty pink.
- A pinch of color on cheeks using Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Universe Unlocked Palette (Coral Flush). Take a look at my review on this palette here.
- Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara for black, voluminous eyelashes.
Return to work hasn’t been entirely painless, but this hair and makeup is totally painless! Ciao!